Ghost of Christmas Present

Ghost of Christmas Present
Balboa Park, San Diego, CA
December, 2010
Following on to David's comment on another picture, I've been looking for opportunities to build up a project evoking ghost stories and their imagery.  This night shot of the Prado in Balboa Park included, quite by accident, the blurred form on a pedestrian.  I hadn't noticed him while taking the shot, as I was taking several version and focused on the back of the camera, adjusting aperture and exposure.

Between his (?) blurry form and my surprise at finding him there when I opened the picture on my computer, this felt very much like a ghost story to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
All images Copyright William Scarvie, 2010 Light, Form, Action
Design based on MyShowcase theme, by BloggerThemes